WHO IS THE SECOND FACE OF EVERYDAY MOMS?
Last week we went on the journey of getting to know Jessica Cook, one of the two founders of Everyday Moms. Lets get to know the second founder…Taylor Vincent.
So, who is Taylor?
Here is a little info, in her own words:
Hey you guys!!! My name is Taylor and I am a mom to two amazing little ladies (11 and 5)..I have been married to my better half for almost 7 yrs and for all those that might not believe in love at first sight because I know I didn’t, it definitely was with him. I have traveled a good bit and seen some pretty amazing places. Both my parents were in the Air Force for 20 yrs so I had the chance to live in Japan and the Azores for several yrs combined until we moved back to Tampa in 1990 where they retired out at MacDill. I officially stopped working about 2 yrs ago when I became a full time stay at home mom where the girls keep me on my toes and VERY busy! I love hanging with my family and close friends, I love working out with my amazing lady gang , I’m a pretty shy person until you get to know me and then I become the biggest dork ever. I love challenges and things that push me, mud runs and GORUCK events are my me time, my family is my everything, I’m happy when I see other people happy and get so much joy out of seeing people do good and doing things they didn’t think they could do, I believe in being friends with people that other may not want to be friends with because those people turn out to be some of the most amazing people ever, I don’t stay mad long and probably forgive quicker than I should but life is to short for all that. That’s pretty much me in the short form!
Why did she start EM?
Taylor started EM with Jessica because like her she wanted a place where moms could go to ask questions, vent or just feel like they could be their self for a moment and not get judged even though we know the world isn’t perfect and that it might happen. Overall she feels this group is filled with amazing moms who give each other answers, an ear to listen or shoulder to lean on and are there for complete strangers for one reason or another …so in the end Taylor thinks they have succeeded!
10 Q and A with Taylor:
- My parents, they make me want to just be a better person everyday just because of the people they are. They are the most giving ( without expecting anything back) loving, caring and hard working people I know. I couldn’t be more proud of or love them more than I am or do.
- If there is other life out there
- Sky Dive…it’s one of those things that you have to give full control over to someone else or something else. Once you are out that door there is no turning back, so just open your eyes and enjoy!
- Isle of Man
- My childhood and theirs
- Nothing…if I have wanted to try it I did
- Water Slides and Ice Baths ( Boy do they wake you up)
- Say I’m a Bird and Is something wrong with YOUR medulla oblongata.
- Hopefully a pretty well liked GFI doing what I love and making people see all the amazing things I know they have in them.
- Penelope Garcia from Criminal Minds because her job is awesome and also to flirt with Derek Morgan
TEN THINGS YOU DO NOT KNOW ABOUT TAYLOR:
1) One of my bucket list items is to swim with whale sharks
2) My favorite color is Orange
3) Favorite band (The old stuff) is Metallica
4) Favorite song is One by Metallica
5) I have been sky diving before
6) I suck at Math(some of you know this though)
7) I have 3 tattoos
8) My parents got me flying lessons for my birthday one year and I got to fly a small plane. If I didn’t suck at math I would have loved to keep learning, but way to much math involved.
9) Favorite movies range from Troy and 300 to Grease and Dirty Dancing to Elf and The Notebook.
10) I LOVE LOVE LOVE SLOTHS!!!
Hope you enjoying getting to know Taylor. Be on the lookout for our next installment of getting to know you..
Written By: Shineta A.